Sunday, December 21, 2008

little surprises

it's the little surprises that you just cant miss. the girls and i were headed out to my parents place and were rushing in and out of the house, loading the car. i had just jumped in when devan said, "mom, look! a woodpecker!" it was all i could do to get my camera out of my large case and get the soft case unsnapped...what a rush! that bird let me snap away and get very close. about 2.5 feet away from it. then it started to hop around the tree and so we went, round and round all the while my camera is up to my face and clicking away. i must have shot 20 frames! in the background, cars are driving by...wonder what they were thinking!?...oh well, when you come upon something good, you just have to stop and click-away.

here's to the little surprises of the season. what have you clicked-away at lately?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: