Monday, January 19, 2009

everyday

everyday, I get up, take a shower, do my hair and face, get coffee, read my Bible, greet my kids, watch my husband make breakfast...you know the routine. you do it everyday, too. well, this morning was different because steve, my husband, is on a new schedule. he was up and out of the house before my alarm went off. weird. quiet. dark. don't know if I like the new routine. but, there's little I can do about it, except go with it and make sure I am grateful that he has a job and a boss that trusts him to do a good job at work. change is sometimes hard to take, but remember that all things work together for the good of those who are in Christ Jesus, as my Bible says. our good is not always comfortable and never gauranteed to leave us pain free, but it is to our benefit in our spiritual lives. that part about letting patience have her perfect work...yeah.

so, here's to a day of change and a better understanding of God's plan for me and my house.

blessings on you today as you discover change and the benefits of it in your walk with God.

No comments: