Tuesday, March 6, 2012

i tried...

well, it seems as if my intentions of keeping up on this blog has failed...yet again. i haven't found a real reason to post on this site yet and am trying to find a fresh reason to start this year. is it for homeschool? life as a mom? a spiritual encouragement site? a detour from a FaceBook account? what? i have no idea.  all i know is, time has gotten away from me and so much has happened that i cannot remember it all.

i guess i should go back to the real reason i started this blog. to remember the bits and pieces of my life. those bits that make me smile and wish i could sustain for a little longer. those bits that i wish would go away quickly because they are too painful. those bits i wish i could take back and re-do. those bits that i am proud of and want to pass on to my children and grandchildren...

so....where do i go from here?  one day at a time, i guess. be patient with me as i make new goals and start fresh. with bits of this and that. pieces of everyday.

Bits and Pieces...

No comments: